Canada - Government Information/Immigration to Canada

Question
I am a 33 year old male.  I have a bachelor's degree in Organizational Leadership from Northern Kentucky University.  I wanted to see what the process was like to immigrate to Canada and how soon I could potentially move.  I do have a physical disability and receive disability from social security.  I wasn't sure how this would work with my moving to Canada.  Would I need to qualify for disability under the Canadian system?  
I have had a terrible time with the medical system here and am looking forward to moving.

Answer
Hello Ryan

Thank you for your question.

In order for us to advise you on your chances of meeting the selection criteria for a Canadian Immigration program, please complete the Online Assessment Form at following link:

http://transcendconsultants.com/assessment.html

So far as the disability is concerned, Applicants have to undergo a medical examination. Canada disqualifies applicants with a medical condition that could cause excessive demand on its healthcare resources. Any anticipated above-average use of public resources could be a reason for disqualification.

Hope this is helpful.

Canada - Government Information

Deepak Kohli