Canadian Real Estate/B.C.

Question
Penny
We live in Saskatchewan, having moved here first from the Maritimes and then Ontario. We are nearing retirement, and are considering B.C. Its a big place, so where to start? We would prefer a mid sized city, the hotter and dryer the better! Thanks, have a great year!

Answer
Hi Bud,
Thanks very much for your question. I live in Ontario and don't know BC so can't answer that for you - I have heard that Saanich is one of the top places to retire http://www.saanich.ca

If you have a real estate question I'm sure I can help you with that!
Penny

Canadian Real Estate

Penny MacKenzie