Canadian Real Estate/B.C.

We live in Saskatchewan, having moved here first from the Maritimes and then Ontario. We are nearing retirement, and are considering B.C. Its a big place, so where to start? We would prefer a mid sized city, the hotter and dryer the better! Thanks, have a great year!

Hi Bud,
Thanks very much for your question. I live in Ontario and don't know BC so can't answer that for you - I have heard that Saanich is one of the top places to retire

If you have a real estate question I'm sure I can help you with that!

Canadian Real Estate

Penny MacKenzie

General Residential Real Estate, Real Estate Agency, Real Estate Terminology, Real Estate Marketing

Penny MacKenzie is a full time Burlington Real Estate Agent with over 15 years of experience. An active member of the Burlington Business Community Penny is Past President of The Burlington Chamber of Commerce and Past Chair of Tourism Burlington. Penny has also served on the Board of Directors of the Burlington Art Centre Foundation. Penny is also past chair and co-founder of Party In Pink an incredible women only fundraiser for Breast Cancer Support Services. In just four short years this event has raised over $250,000 in support of women who are currently undergoing treatment for breast cancer. As a full time Realtor Penny is experienced in the Burlington and Area real estate market. She has personally handled all types of real estate transactions, however, she is an Experienced Residential Realtor, qualified to help families reach their residential home buying and selling goals.

Hamilton-Burlington Real Estate Board, Oakville-Milton Real Estate Board, Ontario Real Estate Board, Canadian Real Estate Board

Licensed Realtor with Keller Williams Realty the fastest growing Real Estate Company in Canada!