Canadian Real Estate/After house is sold but not yet closed damage to greenhouse

Question
Hello! We have sold our home but it hasn't closed yet. We have an old hoop greenhouse on the property and it was just damaged by snow load, what is our responsibility for repairing or replacing it? We didnt use it much and it is quite old.
Thanks

Answer
Hi Jason,
If the Greenhouse was part of the deal. Included in the Purchase Price. It is your responsibility to have it repaired or replaced before the Possession Date.

Plan B.
Call your Listing Agent and have him or her explain to the Selling Agent that the Greenhouse has been damaged by snow. The Buyer may want an abatement on the price or not care one way or another? The Buyer may want you to dispose of it though? Ask the Agent to contact the Buyer to explain.
I hope this helps.

Thanks, Derek  

Canadian Real Estate

Derek Hamilton