Canadian Stocks/Old Canadian stocks

I recently came across some old stocks that my father had and was wondering if we should do anything with them or if they are simply of no value any longer.  There are 20 share in Las Maderas Mining & Petroleum Ltd. from Nov 1, 1971, 100 shares in Brewster Lake Mines Ltd. from Dec 21, 1971 and 500 shares in Apollo Minerals Ltd. from Mar 25, 1966.  They are all from BC.  Please advise if they are anything we may need to look into further, thank you for your time - much appreciated!

Sandra, from the information I have available:

Las Maderas was dissolved in the mid-1970's. No current value.

Brewster Lake had a 1 for 5 reverse split before it was struck from the corporate register and dissolved in the late 1980's.

I have no information on Apollo Minerals. You can try contacting BC as the Province of Incorporation and see what information they have available, or contact a broker and see if they can perform a detailed search for you.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.