Canadian Stocks/old stock certificates

Question
In finalizing my parent's estate papers, I have found some old stock certificates and was wondering if they have any value:

International Copper Corporation (Incorporated in BC)6800 shares

Copper Ridge Mines LTD(Incorporated in BC)200 shares

Glen Copper Mines Limited (Incorporated in BC)750 shares

Western Marble Inc (Incorporated in Nevada, USA) 500 shares

Thank you.

Answer
Cathie, from the information I have available:

International Copper has no value. The Company was dissolved in the mid-1970's.

Copper Ridge has no current value. The Company changed names a couple of times before being dissolved in the early 1990's.

Glen Copper has gone through numerous name changes and capital consolidations (1 for 5 and 1 for 19#. It is now China Minerals Mining Corp., which trades for 4 cents per share. After the consolidations, the original 750 shares would now be about 8 shares. Not even enough for a postage stamp. But you should contact the current transfer agent, Computershare #www.computershare.com) to confirm the information.

Western Marble is a US corporation and I only have information on Canadian companies. However, looking at the Nevada Secretary of State database, the stock has been permanently revoked back in the 1990's. That would mean no current value.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor