Canadian Stocks/re old stocks

Question
Recently found old stock certificates I purchased from
Gordon-Daly and wish to clean them up. Can you help and what is the cost. I have LUNEL ENTERPRISES INC./DIXIE OIL AND GAS CORPORATION/DALLAS PETROLEUM RESOURCES INC./GRACEFIELD CAPITAL CORPORATION LTD./THUNDER BUMPERS CORPORATION/FIRST ONTARIO CAPITAL INC. CLASS A.
ANY HELP WOULD CERTAINLY BE APPRECIATED.
THANK YOU
GORD ALLEN OLD ACCT NUMBER 0071660

Answer
Gord, from the information I have available:

Lunel and First Ontario Capital are the same Company. Lunel merged with a private company and changed its name to First Onatario. First Ontario went through several name changes and various capital changes and is now Genterra Capital. Because of the complicated changes, I suggest you contact the current transfer agent, Computershare (www.computershare.com) and have them help you sort it all out.

Dixie Oil and Gas has no current value. The Company went through several name changes and reverse splits (a 2 for 5, then a 1 for 5.4) and ended as United Pacific Capital, which was suspended and cease-traded in 2001.

Dallas Petroleum became AML International which was cease traded in 1990. That cease trade order remains in effect.

Gracefield had a 1 for 20 reverse split and became Southern Reef Ventures, which was cease-traded by both Alberta and Ontario in 2003, and those order remain in effect.

Thunder Bumpers had its corporate charter cancelled and was dissolved in the mid-1990's.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor