Canadian Stocks/old stock

Question
please do these shares still worth
Glenora gold mines, Don-X gold,Hosco gold,Dominion Peck,Akaitcho Yellowknife gold. Thank you

Answer
Andree, from the information I have available:

Glenora has no current value. The Company went through numerous name changes and reverse splits and ended as Travelbyus.com, which collapsed in 2001.

I have no information on Don-X.

Hosco has no current value. It had a reverse split and name change before being dissolved in the late 1970's.

I have no information on Dominion.

Akaitcho was one of several companies that merged to form Royal Oak. Royal Oak at one time was an important gold producer in Canada before collapsing under the weight of mismanagement and environmental liabilities. They restructured and are now Royal Oak Ventures. Unfortunately, the Akaitcho shareholders originally received 3 shares of Royal Oak for every 5 Akaitcho shares held, and the new Royal Oak had a 1 for 100 reverse split. That pretty much wiped out most former holders. However, I suggest you contact the current transfer agent, Computershare (www.computershare.com) and see what they can do.

For the 2 certificates on which I have no info, they are likely very old, and therefore, I suggest you contact a broker and see if they can perform a detailed search for you.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor