You are here:

Canadian Stocks/Coloma Resources

Advertisement


Bill wrote at 2014-01-10 18:19:56
Jan. 9, 2014 Regarding your entitlement of 1000 shares, there was a share consolidation where 30 old shares equaled 1 new share bringing your share amount to 33 shares. Then there was share issuance where you received 2 new shares for every 1 old share which made your share balance 66 shares.  A share consolidation followed with a rate of 5 old shares for 1 new share leaving you with 13 shares.  Now, with the most recent plan of arrangement, holders received a cash payment for 30% of their shares and the remaining 70% was issued in shares.  With this arrangement there was also a entitlement for fractional shares and accrued dividends.  The 70% share entitlement again went through another 30% cash and 70% share split.  Any fractional shares were paid out. This was a guide of how your entitlement of 7 shares and $105.34 for accrued dividends(and fractional shares) was calculated.


Stan wrote at 2015-04-08 20:36:17
I also had the same shares and transferred to the following. I had to send in my original shares and will be getting new certificates.



http://tmxequitytransferservices.com/contact-us/client-management/


Canadian Stocks

All Answers


Answers by Expert:


Ask Experts

Volunteer


Steven Taylor

Expertise

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.

©2016 About.com. All rights reserved.