Canadian Stocks/E.A.Manning & Co. selling mine shares 1957

Question
I am settling an estate and have some Westore Mine Limited shares sold by E.A.Manning + co. --- Toronto, Ont. Sold to investor in 1957. Also found some shares for Jumping Deer Development Ltd. -- 1952. What is the value today, or has it been converted etc. to new values?

Answer
Lloyd, from the information I have available:

Westore became Bison Petroleum after a 1 for 13 reverse split. Bison became United Bison, then it was acquired by Nalcap Holdings on the basis of 1 new share for every 7.7 shares of Bison. Nalcap became Arbatax International and did a 1.5 for 1 forward split. Arbatax became MFC Bancorp, which is now KHD Humboldt Wedag after at least 1 further reorganization which resulted in shareholders receiving shares of at least 1 other company.

Because of the complicated reorganizations, I suggest you contact Wedag directly:
http://www.humboldt-wedag.com/landing-page.html

I have no information on Jumping Deer at all. Because of the great age, I suggest you try contacting the Province of Incorporation (listed on the certificate) or try a broker and see if they can perform a detailed search for you.  

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor