Canadian Stocks/Old Stock Cerificates-Canada

We have found old stock certificates from my Grandfather. I can't find any information on these three companies. First, Lingside Cooper Mining Co LTD, Ontario bought in 1955, second, Can-Con Enterprises and Explorations Limited, Ontario, bought in 1971 and Bar-Fin Mining Corp LTD, Ontario, bought in 1953, distribution in 1958 to International Exploration Corp, 1 share for 100 shares of Bar-Fin.

We don't seem to be able to locate any information on these companies. I appreciate any information.

Bruce, from the information I have available:

Lingside has no current value. The Company was dissolved in the early 1980's.

Can-Con has no current value. It went through several name changes and reverse splits and ended as Visa Gold. Visa ran into serious trouble on several fronts, including with securities regulators, and was suspended, delisted, and cease-traded in 2003. Those cease-trade orders remain in effect today.

Bar-Fin and International Exploration have no value. Bar-Fin had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in 1960, and International Exploration was dissolved in 1970.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.