Canadian Stocks/Stock Certificates

Question
I am in position of several old stock certificates and wondered if they have any value?

1) Osulake Mines Limited - an Ontario Company, dated June 19/46 and July 26/46

2) Crowshore Patricia Gold Mines Limited - an Ontario Company, dated Mar 6/47

3) First Oil and Gas Fund Ltd. - an Alberta Company, dated Jan 8/62

4) All-Canadian Resources Corporation

Answer
Bill, from the information I have available:

Osulake had a 1 for 2 reverse split before being wound up and dissolved in the mid 1970's.

Crowshore had a 1 for 4 reverse split and became Crowpat Minerals, but I have no further information.

I have no information on First Oil, but from the name it sounds like it is a mutual fund, not a stock. Therefore, I would have no information on it. Considering the great age, I suggest you contact Alberta as the Province of Incorporation and see what information they have available, or contact a broker and ask them to perform a detailed search for you.

I have no information on All-Canadian Resources. If there is a transfer agent listed on the certificate, I would try to contact them first as they will know if the certificate has value. You can also try the Province of Incorporation or a broker for information.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor