Canadian Stocks/stock search

QUESTION: i have a certificate for 150 shares of HUCLIF  Porcupine mines limited #304 dated September 14 1945. these belonged to my grandfather.Are they of any value

ANSWER: Donna, unfortunately, from the information I have available, the shares have no value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the 1970's.

QUESTION: i have two more stock certificates one was bought at CAPITAL TRUST CORPORATION LIMITED it is 50 shares of CAPITAL ROUYN GOLD MINES LIMITED SHARES bought in 1936 and the other was bought through THE ROYAL TRUST COMPANY,TORONTO and it is for 200 shares of GOLD HILL MINES LIMITED bought in1928

Donna, the Capital Rouyn has no current value. The Company was dissolved in the early 1970's.

I have no information on Gold Hill Mines from 1928. That is very old and predates much of the information I have available. Because of the great age of the certificate, I suggest you try contacting the Province of Incorporation or a broker to perform a detailed search for you.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.