Canadian Stocks/Any value in Dad's old stocks?

Question
I came across some of Dad's old stock certificates - any value in them?

*Jericho Mines Ltd - March 1965 - Guaranty Trust Company of Canada (Vancouver BC)
*Northcal Mines Limited-Jan 1965-Guaranty Trust Company of Canada (Vancouver BC)
*New Imperial Mines Ltd-Feb 1965-Pemberton Securities; --> I think this company changed to Whitehorse Copper Mines Ltd (receipt 1971)-Canada Permanent Trust Company
*Davenport Industries Ltd - 1981 (no further info)
*Kamad Silver Co. Ltd - 1969 - Canada Permanent Trust Company (Vancouver BC) --> I think this company changed to Agate Bay Resources (cert dated Mar 1993)- Montreal Trust Company of Canada (Vancouver BC)

and finally:  Valnicla Copper Mine Ltd. (N.P.L.) - June 1968 - Commonwealth Trust Company (Vancouver, BC)

**Have ensured company name spelling is correct and copied off certificates**

Any info on these stocks would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks in advance for your time and reply!

Answer
Jim, from the information I have available:

Jericho went through 5 name changes and numerous reverse splits before ending as Regia Resources, which ran into serious financial trouble and was suspended, delisted and cease-traded in 1997. That cease-trade order remains in effect.

Northcal Mines went through 4 name changes and reverse splits and ended as Buckingham International Holdings, which was cease traded by Alberta in 1993. That cease-trade order remains in effect.

New Imperial did a 1 for 2.5 reverse split to Whitehorse Copper Mines. Whitehorse was absorbed into Hudson Bay Mining and Smelting in the late 1970's. I do not know what Whitehorse shareholders received. Hudson was acquired by Minorco, which merged back into Anglo American in 1999. I suggest you contact Anglo (http://www.angloamerican.com/) and see if they can provide any additional information.

Davenport did a 1 for 5 reverse split and became DVO Industries. DVO was suspended, delisted and cease-traded in 1991. That cease-trade order remains in effect.

Kamad did have a 1 for 5 reverse split and became Agate Bay. Agate had a 1 for 4 reverse split and became Geodex Minerals, which recently had another 1 for 10 reverse split. Geodex trades on the TSX Venture for about 13 cents per share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent, Computershare (www.computershare.com) about the old shares.

Valnicia had several name changes and reverse splits before ending as Aberdeen Minerals, which was struck from the corporate register and dissolved in the early 1990's.  

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor