Canadian Stocks/Value of old shares

Question
Hi
Many years ago I was gifted some old shares including some from Canada - Laser Expressions Inc (from Ontario I think). I have been unable to track the company down - any help most appreciated!
Kate (uk)

Answer
From the information I have available, the company had several reverse splits (1 for 4, 1 for 2, then 1 for 20) and is now Rex Opportunity Corp. Rex had severe financial and regulatory issues, and was suspended and delisted by the TSX several years ago. Even though the shares are not currently traded and has no operations, the Company is still around and current with their regulatory filings. You will need to contact the current transfer agent, Olympia Transfer Services Inc. - (416) 364-8081. Although the stock cannot be traded now, they hope to roll in a new operating business at some point and return to trading.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor