Canadian Stocks/Assorted Share Certificates
These certificates have been around our family for a while. Curious as to whether any have value:
1. McFinley Red Lake Mines Limited, issued 1993
2. Tele-Radio Systems Limited, issued 1990
3. Norway Lake Iron Mines Limited, 1963
4. Big Jackpot Mines Limited, 1967
5. Monteagle Explorations Limited, 1972, 1973, 1974
Thank you for any information you can provide.
Margaret, from the information I have available:
McFinley has no current value. The Company ran into serious financial trouble and was suspended, delisted and cease-traded in 1993. Those orders remain in effect.
Tele-Radio has no value. The Company went bankrupt and common shareholders received nothing.
Norway Lake has no value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the early 1970's.
Big Jackpot has no value. The Company also had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the early 1970's.
Monteagle has no value. The Company's charter lapsed in the late 1970's.