Canadian Stocks/Old Canadian Stock Certificates

Hi there, I have several old stock certificates, looking for direction on what to do with them:

Winnipeg Gold Limited - Issued March 4, 1974

Star Lake Gold Mines Limited - Issued September 24th, 1973

Spacemaster Minerals Ltd. - Issued April & December 3rd, 1968

Laduboro Oul Ltd. - Issued March 6th, 1980

Cultus Pacific N.L. - Issued September 28th, 1981

Thanks in advance

Jason, from the information I have available:

Winnipeg Gold has no value. The Company was dissolved in the mid-1970's.

Star Lake and Winnipeg Gold are the same Company as Star Lake changed its name to Winnipeg Gold.

Spacemaster has gone through numerous name changes and reverse splits (1 for 2, 1 for 6, and 1 for 5) and is now Cadan Resources, which trades on the TSX Venture for about 3 cents per share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent, Computershare ( to determine if your certificate is valid.

Laduboro Oil has several name changes and at least 2 reverse splits (1 for 5 and 1 for 2#) and is now Nymox Pharmaceuticals, which trades on NASDAQ for about $7.25 a share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent, Computershare ( about your old shares.

Cultus had several name changes and at least 1 reverse split (1 for 8) and became Cultus Petroleum, which I believe was acquired in 1990 for about 68 cents per share. If you are the registered holder, you should have received a check at that time.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.