Canadian Stocks/Old stocks

Question
I have found the following stocks and wondered if they are worth anything. Where do I go to find out? The stocks are New Forest Craig Mines Limited; Orelock Explorations Limited;Golden Bear Explorations Limited; Lunel Enterprises Inc. I would appreciate any help you can give. It seems the brokers have all disappeared as well. Thanks for your help.
Bill

Answer
Bill, from the information I have available:

I have no information on New Forest Craig Mines. Due to the age, I suggest you contact the Province of Incorporation and see what information they have, or contact a broker and ask them to perform a detailed search for you.

Orelock became A.H.A Automotive Technologies. A.H.A went bankrupt in 1990. No value for common shareholders.

Golden Bear had a 1 for 14 reverse split and became Telephony Communications International. Telephony was cease-traded in the early 1990's, and those orders remain in effect.

Lunel has gone through numerous name changes and capital changes, and may now be Genterra. You will need to contact the current transfer agent, Computershare (www.computershare.com) regarding if this information is accurate and, if so, how many shares the Lunel represents now due to the reverse stock splits and mergers.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor