Canadian Stocks/vaule of old stock cert.

Question
shediac bay resources inc.   balfour channel resources inc.       north briar mines limited    Deauville explorations limited

Answer
Melvin, from the information I have available:

Shedlac went through at least 8 name changes and 4 reverse splits (1 for 4, then 1 for 10, then 1 for 3, then another 1 for 10) and is now API Technologies, which trades on NASDAQ for about $2.78 per share.

I have no information on Balfour Channel Resources. If there is a transfer agent listed on the certificate, I would contact them first as they will know if your specific certificate has value. You can also try contacting the Province of Incorporation and see what information they have available, or contact a broker and ask them to perform a detailed search for you.

North Briar has no value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the mid-1970's.

Deauville went through two reverse splits (1 for 6 and 1 for 2) and one merger into Paladin Petroleum Corp. (1.75 for 1). I have no additional information on Paladin. I suggest you contact a broker and ask them to perform a detailed search for you.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor