Canadian Stocks/Old Canadian share certificates

Dear Mr. Taylor,

From the website I could conclude you helped a lot of people to valuable information.
I have in my possession a number of Canadian share certificates. Could you please help me to find out whether they have any value?
They are: Midswana Diamond Exploration Corp. (1995 August 9), Le Print Express International Inc.(1995 May 5 to 1996 January 30), Roycefield Resources Ltd. (1995 Sept 14), World Wide Interactive Discs Inc. (1998 January 20), Warp 10 Technologies Inc. (1995 November 10), Jonpol Explorations Ltd. (2002 December 2), Inc.(2000 February 21), Wild River Resources Inc. (1995 September 13), Westhope Capital Corp. (1997 November 28)
If this would be to much to ask, could you advise me where else I could research these shares.
Your advice is greatly appreciated

Peter, from the information I have available:

Midswana did a 1 for 5 and became Vertex Ventures, which later changed its name to First Strike Diamond. First Strike was delisted in 2004 for failing to pay its listing fees. No current value.

Le Print has no current value. The stock was suspended, delisted, and cease-traded in 2000 for failure to file required regulatory information. Those cease-trade orders remain in effect.

Roycefield was suspended, delisted and cease-traded in 2000. Those cease trade orders remain in effect. No current value.

Worldwide had at least 1 reverse split (1 for 20) and is now World Wide Inc., which no longer trades publicly but is still around and filing all their required regulatory and financial information to stay in good standing in Ontario. Their current contact information is:

the company is still around, but it has gone through a couple of name changes (and at least 1 reverse split - a 1 for 20) and is now known as World Wide Inc. The current address for the company is:

360 Bay Street
Suite 500
Toronto, Ontario
M5H 2V6
416 317-7556

Warp 10 has had numerous name changes and at least 1 reverse split (1 for 10) and is now EG Capital, which trades for about 1/2 of a cent per share.

Jonpol is now Eastern Platinum, which trades on the TSX Venture for about 6 cents per share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent, Computershare ( to have the old shares reorganized.

Brandera and Warp 10 are the same company - Brandera was one of the numerous name changes in the past.

Wild River Resources went through several name changes and at least 4 reverse splits (a 1 for 5, followed by a 1 for 4, 1 for 2 and now 1 for 4) and is currently Petro Basin Energy and currently trades for 1 cent per share.

Westhope had a 1 for 10 reverse split and is now EPM Mining Ventures, which trades for about 18 cents per share. I believe the current transfer agent is  

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.