Canadian Stocks/3 old resource stocks

Question
Looking for information on the following:
Massive Resources Ltd,
Wiscan Resources Ltd,
Acadia Mineral Ventures Ltd

These are the last 3 certificates of a long list that you have helped me with. Thank you so much.

Answer
Maurice, from the information I have available:

Massive has no value. The stock was suspended, delisted and cease traded beginning in 1989. Those cease-trade orders remain in effect.

Wiscan split into two companies - Moss Resources and Yamana Resources. Shareholders received 1 share of Moss for each share of Wiscan and 1/15th of a share of Yamana for each share of Wiscan. Moss has no value - it became Asset Management Software which was suspended, cease-traded and delisted in 2002. Those cease trade orders remain in effect. Yamana Resources had a 1 for 27.86 reverse split and became Yamana Gold, which trades for about $9 a share. The capital changes likely wiped out any Yamana you may have been entitled to, but you should check with the transfer agent - www.canstockta.com.

Acadia Mineral had a 1 for 10 reverse split, then later had a merger and became Lydia Diamond. Lydia was a fraud, and the husband and wife that ran it were convicted of fraud. The shareholders have tried for years to reorganize and reactivate the company, which is ongoing. The mineral property was acquired by a private company for shares, which Lydia's new management hopes to distribute to Lydia shareholders. In order to make sure you are on the shareholder list, you need to contact the Company. The most recent contact information for Lydia/Crown William (the private company) is:

A.I. (“Andy”) Schweitzer, CEO
Crown William Mining Corporation
Phone: (954) 667-8181
Email: aischweitzer@gmail.com

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor