You are here:

Canadian Stocks/old stock certificates


I found some old stock certificates while going though some papers.
They are gold exploration companies, namely Kamlo Gold Mines Limited, Pan-Ore Gold Mines Limited and Tri-Bridge Consolidated Gold Mines Limited. Any information would be appreciated.

George, from the information I have available:

Kamlo has gone through numerous name changes and reverse stock splits (1 for 4, 1 for 15, 1 for 2, 1 for 15, 1 for 7) which almost certainly wiped out the old shareholders. The stock is currently Portage Biotech, which trades in the US and is reporting to the SEC. The current transfer agent is TMX Equity Transfer (‎).

I have no information on Pan-Ore Gold Mines. If there is a transfer agent listed on the certificate, I would try to contact them first. You can also try contacting the Province of Incorporation and see what information they have available, or contact a broker and ask them to perform a detailed search for you.

Tri-Bridge went through numerous name changes and reverse splits and became Leader Capital, which went private in 2009. The few shareholders that were not already wiped out by the prior reverse splits received 51 cents per share. If you were entitled to any cash, it would have been a very small amount, and paid to you in 2009.

Canadian Stocks

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Steven Taylor


Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.

©2017 All rights reserved.