Canadian Stocks/old share certificates found

Question
In my family documents we have located the following shares and wonder if any of these mining companies are still in existance and if there is any value to the shares.  Can you provide advice and directions on how to proceed:

Andover Mining & Exploration Limited     30 shares dated 1968
Gradore Mines Limited     300 Shares dated 1968
Massval Mines Limited     500 Shares dated 1968
Massval Mines Limited     500 Shares dated 1980
Pax International Mines Limited     500 Shares dated 1968
Goldrim Mining Company Limited     100 Shares dated 1968

Thanks for your assistance

Answer
Rhonda, from the information I have available:

Andover has no current value. It went through numerous name changes and several reverse splits (1 for 5 and 1 for 6.667) and ended as Deltona Industries, which was cease-traded by Ontario. That cease-trade order remains in effect.

Gradore seems to have gone out of business some time ago. The shares were deleted by DTC in 2009, which means there was no transfer and no value at that time.

Massval has no current value. It had a 1 for 3 reverse split and became MSV, which later merged into Campbell Resources. Campbell went bankrupt and there was no value for common shareholders.

Pax had a 1 for 4 reverse split and became Geo-Pax, which had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the mid-1970's.

Goldrim has no value. The Company was dissolved in the mid-1970's.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor