Canadian Stocks/Securities formerly held at Gordon Daly Grenadier Securities

Question
Hi there,

I am trying to figure out how to track down some shares that I have (had?) in the following companies at Gordon-Daly Grenadier Securities.  I think I can call the Ontario Securities Commission to help track a few things down (which I will do), however, I wondered if you might be able to give me some info as well.

The shares held are:

1. Black Mountain Minerals (name changed to Augustine Ventures?)
2. Southern Reef Ventures (I believe from reading your other posts that these are worthless, but please confirm)
3. Genterra Investment Corp (everything I found seems to reference Genterra Capital -  is this the same company?)
4. United Pacific Capital (I believe from reading your other posts that these are worthless, but please confirm)

Thanks so much for your assistance.

Ryan

Answer
Ryan, if you had the old shares, then the transfer agent for each company would still have you on their books as an owner. You will have to contact the agent for each company to confirm.

From the information I have available:

Black Mountain did have a 1 for 50 reverse split and is now Augustine Ventures, which trades on the CNSX for about 6 cents per share. The transfer agent is Equity (www.equityfinancialtrust.com).

Southern Reef was suspended, delisted and cease-traded in 2003. Those cease-trade orders remain in effect, so there is no current value.

Genterra Investment did have several capital and name changes and is now Genterra Capital. The current transfer agent is Computershare (www.computershare.com).

United Pacific was suspended, delisted and cease-traded in 2001. Those orders remain in effect, so there is no current value.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor