Canadian Stocks/Marcana resources Limited

Question
I recently found stock shares for Marcana Resources Limited dating back to 1974. Purchased through TARICHARDSON&CO.LIMITED would you know where I could find info about this. Thanks for any help Sean

Answer
Sean, from the information I have available, the Company has gone through numerous name changes and reverse splits (1 for 5, 1 for 50, 1 for 300, 1 for 1.1, and 1 for 10). Those reverse splits would have almost certainly wiped out all the original Marcana shares on that 1974 certificate. The Company left Canada years ago and is now in the US and is known as Qualibou Energy, which is not registered with the SEC (a very bad sign) and trades on the Pink Sheets for about 9 cents per share. The last known agent was Olde Monmouth Stock Transfer - www.oldemonmouth.com/. You should contact them to confirm this information.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor