Canadian Stocks/oid stocks

Question
Iíve inherited the following stocks and would like to find out what I can about them.
TRIFORM EXPLORATIONS (B. C.) LTD. (N. P. L.)
SUDBAY BERYLLIUM MINES LIMITED
WINDY HILL MINING CORPORATOM LIMITED
BERYLOY LIMITED
REGAL MINING & DEVELOPMENT LIMITED

Answer
Leo, from the information I have available:

Triform Explorations did a 1 for 5 reverse split and became Triform Mining, which later changed its name to Lucky Strike Mines. Lucky Strike later became Lucky Strike Resources, which is still around, although it recently had a 1 for 10 reverse split. The bad news is that the shares are trading for just 5 cents per share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent, Computershare (www.computershare.com) to determine if your certificates are valid.

Sudbay Beryllium has no current value. The Company was dissolved in the mid-1960's.

Windy Hill has no current value. The Company was dissolved in the mid-1960's.

I have no information on Beryloy Limited. If there is a transfer agent listed on the certificate, I would try to contact them first, as they will know if the certificate has value. You can also try the Province of Incorporation and see what information they have available, or contact a broker to perform a detailed search for you.

Regal has no current value. They had a large reverse split and name change before having its charter cancelled and dissolved in the early 1980's.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor