Canadian Stocks/old stock certificates

Have found old Canadian Stock Certificates in my deceased father's files. Could you please help establish their value, if any?
1. Gateway Patricia Gold Mines Limited issued June 17, 1936, incorporated under Ontario Companies Act
2. Makwa Champagne Gold Mines Limited issued April 19, 1937, incorporated under Ontario Companies Act
3. Gold Range Mines Limited issued April 20, 1937, incorporated under Ontario Companies Act
4. Burnt Hill Tungsten & Metallurgical Limited issued May 9, 1968, incorporated under the Quebec Mining Companies Act
5. Chibougamau Asbestos Limited issued June 21, 1956, incorporated under the Quebec Mining Companies Act
6. Midrim Mining Company Limited issued September 22, 1967, incorporated in the province of Ontario
7. St. Cyr Asbestos Co. Ltd. issued March 22, 1955,  incorporated under the Quebec Mining Companies Act

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,

Terry, from the information I have available:

Gateway has no current value. The Company was dissolved in the late 1950's.

I have no information on Makwa, Gold Range, Burnt Hill, Chibougamau Asbestos, or St. Cyr.

Midrim had two reverse splits (a 1 for 10 followed by another 1 for 10) and became Blue Vista Technologies, which trades for about 6 cents per share on the NEX Board of the TSX Venture Exchange. You will need to contact the current transfer agent, Equity ( about the old certificate and see if it has any current value.

For the others, many are quite old and difficult to track. You can try contacting the Provinces of Incorporation for each and see what information they have available, or contact a broker and ask them to perform a detailed search for you.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.