Canadian Stocks/Old Stock Certificates

Question
I have 1500 shares in Kirkton Resourses Corp.& 60 shares in International Telepresence (Canada) Inc.Could you please tell me if these shares are worth anything.Thank you.Stephen Duff.

Answer
Stephen, from the information I have available:

Kirkton went through several name changes and at least 2 reverse splits (a 1 for 12 and a 1 for 2.5) and ended as Rally Energy, which was acquired in 2007 for $7.30 per share cash. The registered holder should have received a check for the shares at that time. If not, it means the transfer agent did not have a current address, and the money would have been turned over to the government for safekeeping until the registered holder could claim it. If that is you, you need to search the lost property department of every State or Province in which you lived from the time you acquired the shares until the takeover. You can search many of them online for free at www.missingmoney.com and www.naupa.org. Search using your name exactly as it appears on the certificate.

International Telepresence has gone through quite a few changes and is now Isee3D after a 1 for 15 reverse split. It trades on the TSX Venture for about 3 cents per share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent, Equity Transfer (www.equityfinancialtrust.com) to confirm this information.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor