Canadian Stocks/shares

Question
recently found a certificate in my late fathers belongings for 500 shares of a company called Crystal Comstock Mines Limited and could not find out if there is any value on this certificate any ideas or answers to assist me in finding out and it also has a cert # on it

Answer
Steve, from the information I have available, Crystal Comstock had several name changes and at least 1 reverse split (1 for 1.5) and became Jaridge Exploration. I have no information on what became of Jaridge, but I have been asked about it quite a few times, which means there are a lot of certificates floating around which is a very bad sign for there being any value. I suggest you try contacting the Province of Incorporation (listed on the certificate) and see what information they have available, or contact a broker and see if they can perform a detailed search for you.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor