Canadian Stocks/Shares

Question
I have Mines Limited 2 100 dollars shares from Golsil Mines Ltd. from May 1 1967 and wondering if they are valuable now.#8054

Answer
Gordon, from the information I have available:

Golsil went through numerous reverse splits (1 for 5, another 1 for 5, and a 1 for 4) and name changes and became Xavier Corp., which reincorporated in Delaware in 1996 and ceased to be a Canadian company at that time. They were an SEC filer, but stopped filing suddenly in 1997 when their Russian oil deal fell apart. I believe the stock has no current value and likely revoked. You can check their current status with Delaware, but unlike most States and Provinces, Delaware charges money for even a basis status check of a company incorporated there. I don't know if it is worth it to you to pay the $10 to get the current status from them, but if so, you can check at this link:

https://delecorp.delaware.gov/tin/GINameSearch.jsp

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor