Canadian Stocks/Victoria County Explorations Inc

Thank you in advance for your help. In Nov. of 1984 through Marchment & Mackay in Toronto, I purchased 200 shares of Victoria County Explorations Inc. Do they have any value. Best regards, Bill

Bill, from the information I have available:

The Company went through at least 2 reverse splits (1 for 4 and 1 for 5) and became Optimal Robotics, then Optimal Group. The stock was acquired for $2.40 cash per share in 2010. Taking into account the reverse splits, you would be due only about $24 for your shares. If you did not receive the cash, it would have been turned over to the government for safekeeping. You need to search the missing property offices of every State or Province in which you lived from the time you acquired the shares until the takeover and see if they are holding any unclaimed cash for you. You can search many of them for free at and

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.