Canadian Stocks/North Frontier Exploration Limited

Question
I have a stock certificate issued by North Frontier Explorations Limited through Rosmar Corporation Limited and dated 1965.  I would like to know if this certificate has any value?  I also have several British Columbia Resources Investment Corporation shares and are they of any value?

Answer
Cathy, from the information I have available:

The North Frontier shares have no value. The Company had a name change and reverse split before having its charter cancelled and being dissolved in the mid-1970's.

The British Columbia Investment Corporation (BRIC) shares are worthless. Every citizen in B.C. received 5 shares for free from the government in 1979. The Company ran into financial trouble and was reverse split 1 for 125 before being acquired for $70 per share in 1997. That acquisition had a 10 year limit, so the offer expired in 2007. All shares not exchanged at that time are now worthless.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor