Canadian Stocks/Old Mining Stock certificates

Hi Steven
My wife has a number of stocks that she received from her late grandmother. I have found info on most but cant find the following:
Burrard Mining and Development Syndicate
Salmo Prince Mines Ltd
Inland Gold Mines Ltd

If you could let me know what happened to these companies I would appreciate it.

Chris, from the information I have available:

I have no information on Burrard. That is a syndicate, which are not publicly traded companies. Instead, they are formed under separate legislation and were typically sold to a very small number of people, usually friends or family, to explore one specific property or area. When the money ran out, the syndicate folded. If there was anything of value they discovered, they sold it to a company, usually for stock, which they would distribute to syndicate members. Syndicates likely have no value, and are very difficult to track down, but I suggest you try contacting the Province of formation and see what information they have available.

Salmo Prince has no current value. It was struck and dissolved in the mid-1960's.

Inland Gold has no current value. It was struck and dissolved in the late 1960's.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.