Canadian Stocks/Old Canadian Stock Certificates

Question
I find myself in possession of certificated for the following stocks, and unable to determine their value (if any):

Pyramid Mining Co. Ltd.
Patricia Silver Mines Ltd.
Ibex Oil Ltd.
Coronet Mines Ltd.
Stamford Bancorp Inc.
Amalgamated Red Metals Mines Company

Any insight you can provide will be much appreciated!

Answer
Fraser, from the information I have available:

Pyramid went through several name changes and at least 3 reverse splits (all 1 for 5). It became American Pyramid Resources Inc., which was cease traded in 1985. That cease-trade order remains in effect.

Patricia Silver went through numerous name changes and became Minpro International, which was cease-traded in 2002. That cease-trade order remains in effect.

Ibex went through several name changes and at least 2 reverse splits (1 for 3 and 1 for 110) and became Inouye Technologies, which was cease-traded in 2003. That cease-trade order remains in effect.

Coronet had a 1 for 4 reverse split and became Coralta Resources, which was cease-traded in 1985. That cease-trade order remains in effect.

Stamford had a 1 for 6 reverse split and became Stamford International Inc. Stamford International was a hot stock around 2000 and traded around $40 a share. But, their major asset went bankrupt a year later and I do not know what happened to the company after that. I suggest you contact a broker and ask them to perform a detailed search for you.

I have no information on Amalgamated Red Metals. I suggest you contact a broker to perform a detailed search on that certificate as well.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor