Canadian Stocks/old stocks

Mr. Steven Taylor, I have some stocks that my father has left me and was wondering what value they may hold. I've tried myself to research them and had no luck with it.

Eagle Plains Exploration Ltd (n.p.l)

Eagle Plains Developments Ltd (n.p.l.)

Stackpool Enterprises limited

American Ranch and recreation Company

Jamey, from the information I have available:

I have no information on Eagle Plains Exploration Ltd., but since it has the designation of NPL, it is likely quite old and a predecessor of Eagle Plains Developments. Developments has no value, as the Company was struck from the corporate register and dissolved in the early 1960's.

Stackpool became Geneva Capital, which was shut down by Quebec in 1975 for stock fraud. No current value.

American Ranch appears to have been a Utah Corporation, and since I only have information on Canadian companies, I don't have much information. But, it appears its charter expired, and was likely revoked, in the early 1970's. I suggest you contact Utah for more information.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.