You are here:

Canadian Stocks/Radiore Uranium Mines Ltd


My Aunt holds a share certificate for this company.
Do they have any value and where can I find out please

Richard, from the information I have available:

The Company has gone through numerous name changes, mergers and reverse splits (2 for 5, 3 for 5, 0.9846 for 1, 0.896 for 1, 0.6 for 1). The Company is now Penn West Petroleum, which trades for about $11.50 a share on the NYSE.

You need to contact the current transfer agent - Canadian Stock Transfer ( to determine if the old certificate is valid and, if so, to get it reorganized into the new shares.  

Canadian Stocks

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Steven Taylor


Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]