Canadian Stocks/Old Mining Stocks

Dear Mr. Taylor,

First, thank you for taking time to read this question. I have, as part of my deceased Father's estate a stock certificate for Frances Creek Mines LTD, (NPL) that I cannot find any information regarding the Frances Creek mines company (Alberta, Canada Registered it seems from the certificate). The certificate i9s dated Nov 17, 1971 and also mentions The Canada Trust Company in Calgary Alberta. Any history you might have and can share will be most appreciated. Thank you.

Doug Vincent

Doug, from the information I have available, the shares have no current value. Frances Creek had a 1 for 5 reverse split and became Cal-West Petroleums in 1975, then had another 1 for 5 reverse split and became Legacy Petroleum a decade later. Legacy was suspended, delisted and cease-traded in the mid-1990's. Those cease-trade orders remain in effect.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.