You are here:

Canadian Stocks/Shares bought thru AC MacPherson


I bought shares in PetroFlow Energy and in Ontario Hose Specialty Products in 1999. Shares were held in safekeeping by AC MacPherson. I now need to get my Petroflow certificates in order to cash them in as per a notice from Computershare. The stocks for PetroFlow are now part of Esrey Energy. I know AC MacPherson is no longer, so how can i get my share certificates?

John, you will need to contact Computershare and declare a lost certificate. If you received a notice from them, they do have you listed as a registered shareholder. Considering the history of this stock, I am sure many shareholders do not have certificates, so they should be able to handle the lost certificate issue with minimal effort and, hopefully, not much cost.

Canadian Stocks

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Steven Taylor


Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.

©2017 All rights reserved.