Canadian Stocks/TEJAS Petroleum Resources Stock

In 2010 you responded to someone stating that they need to check with the Province of Ontario to see if they were still registered.  I have been reviewing papers of my husbands and found these shares.  Are they worth anything?

Monica, the last information I had for Tejas was that it had a 1 for 2.5 reverse split and became Continental Conquest, which later changed its name to Streetwear Corporation. Streetwear stopped filing its required financial information back in 2004. However, 8 years later, the Company was revived and resumed filing, but without any operations. 2 weeks ago they announced they were merging a mineral exploration company into the shell and intend to seek a stock exchange listing in the future. You will need to contact the current transfer agent ( to have the old shares reorganized into the new shares.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.