Canadian Stocks/Old share cerificates

I am the executor of my fathers estate and have recently come across some share certificates dating back to the 70's.
Could you please tell me if these have any current value:
Ryanor Mining Company Limited - 1000 shares
Texacal Resources Limited (N.P.L.)- 1000 shares
Yellorex Mines Limited - 1000 shares
New Davies Petroleums Limited - 1000 shares
Leduc Calmar Oil Co. Limited - 2000 shares

Any information you can supply would be helpful.

Rob, from the information I have available:

Ryanor was dissolved in the early 1980's. No current value.

Texacal had a 1 for 5 reverse split and became Rainier Energy, which was suspended, cease-traded and delisted in the 1980's. No current value.

Yellorex had a 1 for 10 reverse split and became Bras-American, which was cease traded in 1991. That cease-trade order remains in effect.

New Davies has two reverse splits (1 for 5 and 1 for 6) and became Ranchmen's Resources, which was acquired by Crestar Energy in 1995 on the basis of .225 of a Crestar share plus $2.81 cash for each Ranchmen's share. Crestar was acquired in 2000 by Gulf Canada on the basis of 3.333 shares of Gulf plus $2.35 cash per Crestar share. Gulf was acquired in 2001 for $12.40 cash per share. The registered holder should have received a check for his shares at that time.

Leduc had numerous name changes and at least 2 reverse splits (1 for 20 and 1 for 10) and became Canadian Turbo, which was acquired for $3.96 cash per share in 1992. The registered holder should have received a check for the 10 remaining shares at that time.  

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.