Canadian Stocks/old stock

Question
Just went through some old papers from my uncle and aunt and found those, are they still worth something
Jaye exploration limited
Brown-Mcdade mines limited
Hart river mines
Armore mines limited
New Taku Mines Limited

Thank you

Answer
Claude, from the information I have available:

Jaye has no current value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the 1970's.

Brown-McDade merged with a private company on the basis of 1 new share for every 10 old shares. The Company became QZZ Inc., which was cease-traded in 1988. That cease-trade order remains in effect.

Hart River has undergone numerous reverse splits (1 for 5, 1 for 3, 1 for 10) and became Calypso Uranium, which was acquired in 2013 by U3O8 on the basis of 0.4 of a U3O8 share for every Calypso share. U3O8 currently trades for about 4 cents per share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent (tmxequitytransferservices.com) to confirm this information and determine how many shares you currently own.

Armore has had almost 10 name changes and many reverse splits (1 for 3, 1 for 5, 1 for 50, 1 for 300, and 1 for 10) and is now Qualibou Energy, which trades in the pink sheets in the US for about 4 cents per share. Due to the number of reverse splits, it is almost certain you will have no shares remaining, but the current transfer agent is Olde Monmouth in New Jersey.

New Taku had a 1 for 5 reverse split and became Rembrandt Gold, which was suspended, cease-traded and delisted in the late 1990's. Those cease-trade orders remain in effect.  

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor