Canadian Stocks/Old Stocks from the 1950s

Question
A friend of ours recently passed away and I was her trustee. I have discovered the following stocks and am wondering if any are of value:

DeVille Copper Mines Limited
Continental Consolidated Mines and Oils Corp Limited
Menifee Uranium Mines Limited
Maybrun Mines Limited
Lepas Flin Flon Mines Limited

Thank you so much for your assistance!

Answer
Julie, from the information I have available:

DeVille was named by the SEC on the Canadian restricted list in 1960. That means they were illegally selling stock to US citizens without registration. That is always a very bad sign, as good companies follow the law, which DeVille was not. That strongly suggests there is no value.

Continental Consolidated has no value. The Company was struck from the corporate register and dissolved in the early 1960's.

Menifee has no value. It was also dissolved in the early 1960's.

I have been asked about Maybrun frequently, which suggests there is numerous old certificates out there - not a good sign. They did have a name change (and almost certainly a reverse split) and became Consolidated Maybrun. The only information I have for them is an old address and phone number:

Consolidated Maybrun Mines Ltd
1814-150 York Street
Toronto, Ontario
M5H 3S5
(416) 363-4477

Lepas Flin Flon has no current value. The Company was dissolved in the late 1950's.  

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor