Canadian Stocks/Found old share certificate

I found in my late fathers personally belonging a certificate that he had a 1000 shares in Glenshire Mines limited.It was dated Sept 30 1975. I have not been able to find out anything about them or what ever happened to this company. I believe these were given to my father from his employer at the time as some form of a bonus. Anything you can help me with regards to finding out about these shares or the company would sincerely be greatly appreciated.
I thank you in advance for your time.
Jeanette Pegg Logie

Jeanette, from the information I have available, Glenshire became Lunel Enterprises on the basis of 231 Lunel for every 1000 Glenshire. Lunel merged with a private company and changed its name to First Onatario. First Ontario went through several name changes and various capital changes and is now Genterra Capital. Because of the complicated changes, I suggest you contact the current transfer agent, Computershare ( and have them help you sort it all out.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.