Canadian Stocks/Old stock

Question
I found 3 certificates, Green Bluff copper mines Ltd (NPL) purchased 1974, with the name Relco, Computrex Centres Ltd,  purchased in 1978, andAdmiral Mines Ltd. (NPL)  purchased 1974.   Each one is for 500 shares, all incorporated in the province of British Columbia  Any assistance, or direction would be much appreciated.
Many thanks

Answer
Patricia, from the information I have available:

Green Bluff was suspended and delisted in 1987. I have no additional information on the stock post-delisting. If there is a transfer agent listed on the certificate, I would try to contact them first. You can also try the Province of Incorporation and see what information they have available, or contact a broker and ask them to perform a detailed search for you.

Computrex had several reverse splits (1 for 2, 1 for 5, and 1 for 1.5) and is now Camex Energy, which trades on the NEX Board at the TSX Venture for about 10 cents per share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent, www.olympiatrust.com, to confirm the information.

Admiral went through numerous reverse splits (1 for 2, 1 for 4, and 1 for 5) and became Skye Resources, which was acquired by HudBay Minerals in 2007 on the basis of 0.61 of a HudBay share for each share of Sky. HudBay currently trades on the TSX and NYSE for about $8.50 a share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent, tmxequitytransferservices.com, about your old shares.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor