Canadian Stocks/value of old stocks

United Asbestos Inc
New Harricana Mines Ltd
New Hosco Mines Ltd
Mid Mountain Mining Ltd
Masters Holding Inc.
Hydra Explorations Limited

Jacques, from the information I have available:

United Asbestos has no value. The Company became Campbell Resources, which went bankrupt. No value for common shareholders.

New Harricana has no value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the 1970's.

New Hosco has no value. The Company was dissolved in the late 1970's.

Mid Mountain has no value. It was dissolved in the late 1980's.

Masters has undergone numerous name changes and at least 1 reverse stock split (1 for 25) and is now Mega Precious, which trades for about 13 cents per share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent, Computershare ( to have your old certificates reorganized.

Hydra has no current value. The company went through numerous name changes and reverse splits and became Waterford Capital. Waterford later did a share exchange and became CPI plastics on the basis of 0.205 CPI per share of Waterford. CPI did quite well for awhile, but eventually went into receivership and was delisted. The receiver said at that time that it was unlikely that common shareholders would receive any money from the sale of assets, and I believe that has been the case.  

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.