Canadian Stocks/Old Stocks: Redwater-Piccadilly & Magoma Mines

Question
My father has two stock certificates dating from the late '50s and early '60s. The first is for Magoma Mines Limited, shares purchased on Dec 5, 1962. The other is for Redwater-Piccadilly Petroleum Limited, purchased October 1st, 195? (not legible).

An earlier query suggests that, to the best of anyone's knowledge, the Redwater stocks have no value (link to allexperts post:
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Canadian-Stocks-1073/2009/10/Old-Canadian-Stocks-7.ht)

If there is any information on Magoma Mines, I and my father would very much appreciate any information you might have or suggestions on where to find out more.

Alan

Answer
Alan, from the information I have available:

Magoma has no value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the mid-1970's.

Redwater went through numerous name changes and reverse splits, but the final company was dissolved in the early 1970's. No value.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor