Canadian Stocks/A C Macpherson

Question
Hi I was sold shares by this company in 1993 Print Three Express which changed to for Le Print Express International in 1996 and Easter Stone Products ltd. I have heard that A C Macpherson have now ceased to trade, is there anything I can do about these shares please. I live in the UK now.

Thanks
Judith

Answer
Judith, from the information I have available:

Le Print Express has no current value. Le Print was suspended, delisted, and cease-traded in 2000 for failure to file required regulatory information. Those cease-trade orders remain in effect, as the problems have not been corrected.

Eastern Stone has had several name changes and at least 2 reverse stock splits (1 for 10 and then 1 for 20) and is now Greenshields Explorations Ltd., which trades for about 5 cents per share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent (tmxequitytransferservices.com) to confirm this information and have your old shares reorganized into the new shares.  

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor