Canadian Stocks/A C Macpherson

Hi I was sold shares by this company in 1993 Print Three Express which changed to for Le Print Express International in 1996 and Easter Stone Products ltd. I have heard that A C Macpherson have now ceased to trade, is there anything I can do about these shares please. I live in the UK now.

Judith, from the information I have available:

Le Print Express has no current value. Le Print was suspended, delisted, and cease-traded in 2000 for failure to file required regulatory information. Those cease-trade orders remain in effect, as the problems have not been corrected.

Eastern Stone has had several name changes and at least 2 reverse stock splits (1 for 10 and then 1 for 20) and is now Greenshields Explorations Ltd., which trades for about 5 cents per share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent ( to confirm this information and have your old shares reorganized into the new shares.  

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.