Canadian Stocks/old mine stocks

Question
I was given some old mining stock certificates and I don't know if they are worth anything. I was wondering if you would know.
Here are the names and dates of the stocks:

Lardego Gold Mines Limited, 1940
Lucky Girl Gold Mines Limited, 1947   
Hayes Cadillac Gold Mines Limited, 1938, 1943, 1945, 1946
Pawnee- Kirkland Gold Mines Limited, 1940, 1944
Erin Kirkland Gold Mines Limited, 1944, 1945
Pelangio-Larder Gold Mines Limited, 1945, 1948
Brunette Porcupine Gold Mines Limited, 1957
Tobico Consolidated Gold Mines Limited, 1968
Crescent Kirkland Gold Mines Limited, 1937, 1939, 1940

I would appreciate anything that you would be able to tell me about them.

Thank you, Dale

Answer
Dale, from the information I have available:

Lardego has no value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the early 1960's.

Lucky Girl has no value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the late 1950's.

Hayes Cadillac has no value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the early 1950's.

Pawnee Kirkland has no value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the early 1960's.

Erin Kirkland has no value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the late 1960's.

Pelangio Larder became Pelangio Mines on the basis of 1.05 new for every 1 old share. In 2008, the Company split into two separate companies. Shareholders received 1 share of Pelangio Exploration and 1 share of PDX Resources. Pelangio Exploration currently trades for about 7 cents per share. PDX later merged with Detour Gold on the basis of 0.2571 of a common share of Detour Gold for each share of PDX. Detour currently trades for about $10 a share. You will need to contact the transfer agent for each company, which is Computershare for both. They can confirm the information and see if there were any other reverse splits along the way and reorganize your old shares into the new.

Brunette had a merger and became Queensland Acceptance on the basis of 1 new share for every 10 old. Queensland was dissolved in the early 1970's. No value.

Tobico has no value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the late 1970's.

Crescent Kirkland has no value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the mid-1950's.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor