Canadian Stocks/old stocks that I found

Question
Hi I was wondering if you can help me with any old stocks that I found dated back in 1983.  There are some from Goldbrook Explorations Inc,Trilateral Free Trade Inc, Coloma Resources Limited, Sussex Explorations Ltd, Le Print Express International Inc. If you have  any information regarding these stocks I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank You

Answer
Antoinette, from the information I have available:

Goldbrook Explorations had a 1 for 3 reverse split and became Goldbrook Ventures. Goldbrook was acquired in 2012 for 39 cents per share. The registered holder should have received a check at that time.

Tri-Lateral had at least two 1 for 10 reverse splits as well as numerous name changes. I believe the company is now RepliCel Life Sciences, which trades for approximately 70 cents per shares. You need to contact the current transfer agent, Computershare (www.computershare.com) to confirm if your shares are valid.

Coloma merged with FirstService and continues as FirstService which trades for about C$53 on the TSX and on NASDAQ. However, I believe there was a 1 for 30 reverse split somewhere in there. You will need to contact the current transfer agent (tmxequitytransferservices.com) to determine if your old shares are valid.

Sussex and Le Print are the same Company. Unfortunately, they have no current value. Le Print was suspended, delisted, and cease-traded in 2000 for failure to file required regulatory information. Those cease-trade orders remain in effect, as the problems have not been corrected.  

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor