Canadian Stocks/Consolidted Developments Limited

I discovered certificate # 01225 , 8 shares capital stock, of Consolidated Developments Limited, Countersigned and registered by Guaranty Trust Company of Canada, dated May 27, 1971.
Kindly advise if this certificate has any value so I may settle the estate of the owner of record.

John, I have been asked about Consolidated Developments several times before as there seems to be a lot of very small certificates floating around left over from some very large reverse splits done under the previous names. Unfortunately, I have no information on the ultimate fate of Consolidated Developments. It seems to have disappeared completely around 1975 or 1976. I suggest you try contacting the Province of Incorporation and see what information they have on the Company, or contact a broker and ask them to perform a detailed search for you.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.