Canadian Stocks/Mountain Beaver Resources Ltd

I purchased shares in various companies in my younger and more carefree days, are they of any value?

Mountain Beaver Resources Ltd  - 3000 shares
International Eagle Tool Inc  - 1500 shares
Premium Springwater & Juice Company Ltd  - 1500 shares
Baitex Medical Technologies Inc  - 1000 shares
Equashare Management Corporation - 3000 shares
Harrington Financial Inc  - 3500 shares

Thank you.

Gord, from the information I have available:

Mountain Beaver had 2 large reverse splits (1 for 20 and 1 for 14) and became EAGC Ventures, which was acquired by Bema on the basis of 1 for 1. Bema was later acquired by Kinross on the basis of .4447 of a Kinross share for each share of Bema. Kinross currently trades for about $4.50 per share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent ( to confirm this information.

International Eagle had multiple reverse splits (1 for 9, 1 for 2, and 1 for 5) and ended as Capital Diagnostic, which was cease-traded in 2005. That cease-trade order remains in effect. No current value.

Premium Springwater was cease-traded in 1996. That order remains in effect. No current value.

Baitex had a 1 for 10 reverse split and became Stockguard Corp, which was cease-traded in 1998. Those cease-trade orders remain in effect. No current value.

Equashare had a 1 for 40 reverse and became Forest Hill Capital, which collapsed and was cease-traded in 1999. No current value.

Harrington had two reverse splits (1 for 15, then 1 for 6) and became Bolivar Gold. Bolivar had a 1 for 100 reverse split, followed immediately by a 100 for 1 forward split in 2004. The purpose was to take out all odd-lot holders of under 100 shares, which based on the 3500 original shares you held, would include you. At the time, the stock was trading for about $1.50 a share, so you should have about $60 or so owed to you at that time. If you did not receive a check, it would have been turned over to the government for safekeeping. You can search all the lost property offices in each State or Province in which you lived from the time you acquired the certificate until the takeout in 2004. You can search many of them online for free at and

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.